Ways to Get Involved
Here Are a Few Suggestions:
- Join the DutchessGreens e-Group discussion list by sending a blank e-mail to:
You can unsubscribe at any time by sending a blank e-mail to:
- Let us know about you by signing our guest book. You can also send your name, phone number, address and e-mail to Dutchess Greens, 8 Clay Ct., Rhinebeck, NY 12572. (If you have gotten an e-mail or a mailing from us, you are already in our database.)
- Write letters to the editor on Green issues. Check out the a listing of newspaper addresses and sample letters.
- Check our our web page for Dutchess Green actions and take part in them when possible. Read our Upcoming events on a regular basis.
- Register as a Green by filling out the PDF form, checking "OTHER" and writing in "Green Party." It takes five minutes to download, print, and mail to: Dutchess County Board of Elections, 47 Cannon St., Poughkeepsie, NY 12601.
- Come to a meeting of the Dutchess Greens Action Group and help us plan anti-war and social justice actions. Granted, this option is not for everyone. But you can certainly try the waters and decide for yourself how much time you can spare. Meeting times and places are listed under Upcoming events on our web page.
- Become a supporter of the NY State Greens by sending a check made out to NY State Greens: (Higher income - $20-$50; Modest income - $10; Less than modest income - whatever you can afford) to the following address:
James Maceda, Treasurer
Green Party Of New York State
72-72 112th Street #4D
Forest Hills, Ny 11375