The goals of the Friends of Washington Park are to:
- Assure that Washington Park serves the needs of all neighborhood residents and that it is well-maintained and policed.
- Educate the neighborhood and City about the unique history of the park.
- Support community activities in the park.
- Fund and implement the many improvements detailed in the park Master Plan.
- Apply for grants for specific projects.
- Involve community youth in the ongoing support process.
The Friends of
Washington Park meets bi-monthly, on the third Wednesday.