This site is all about my love for collecting live and rare shows of my favorite artists. I have an extensive
list of Tori Amos shows, a decent amount of Ani Difranco and an ecclectic mix of everyone else. :) My taste in music
is pretty diverse so contact me even if you don't think I will be interested. I love getting music, but
I don't mind helping out either.
My rules are pretty simple.
- I'm open to negotiations, of course - one size doesn't always fit all.
- I can only trade CD's since I don't have a tape player.
- Please burn DAO (disc-at-once) so that there are no 2-second gaps in between songs. I will let you know if a recording
of mine was burned TAO (task-at-once) ahead of time.
- I would prefer not to send cases as it saves on postage. I use disc sleeves and padded envelopes, however.
- I do not send artwork and don't expect you to in return.
- Please send setlists and other info regarding your shows. I will do the same.
- Please use good quality CDs. Currently I am using Memorex 80 min. CD-Rs.
- I don't sell anything.
- I'm really easy to get along with -- just keep the communication open and let me know what's up.
That's it! Email me and we'll get the trade going! If you are looking for something in particular, feel free
to ask. I'll be updating this site frequently as I add to my collection, so check back often!
Thanks for looking. :)